- Compressed air needs some form of treatment to achieve the desired air quality.
- A Refrigeration Air Dryer is the most cost-effective way to achieve DRY air.
- A quality compressed air system requires Filtration to create the different air quality levels required by different applications.
- In most installations the Receiver is where most condensate is found. Air Connection highly recommends the use of a reliable automatic Condensate Drain to regularly remove water & condensate.
- For all industrial users of compressed air, the responsible disposal of oil contaminated condensate is now closely controlled by legislation, with heavy penalties for non-compliance. Oil/Water Separators are self-
- contained units designed to be installed as part of the compressed air system and effectively reduce the oil concentration to permitted levels.